This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Terminfo files not found?
- From: Hans-Bernhard Bröker <HBBroeker at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 12:57:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: Terminfo files not found?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am 24.01.2020 um 00:31 schrieb Jim Zheng:
I seem to be running into an issue with my terminal not being
recognized after updating to the latest terminfo (6.1-1.20190727).
Setting TERM to anything other than 'xterm' results in loss of
terminal control where I am unable to use backspace/delete/text
Is anyone else running into this issue? I can revert to the previous
version of terminfo and everything will work again, but after this
long I'm surprised nobody else has brought this issue up.
That's almost guaranteed because it's not been an issue for anybody else.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple