This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Test: make-4.3-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 22:13:44 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Test: make-4.3-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Version 4.3-1 of
is available as Test in the Cygwin distribution
A GNU tool for controlling the generation of executables and other
non-source files of a program from the program's source files. Make
allows users to build and install packages without any significant
knowledge about the details of the build process. The details about
how the program should be built are provided for make in the program's
Updated to the last upstream main release.
Full details on:
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple