This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: hdf5-1.10.6-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 10:09:39 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: hdf5-1.10.6-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Version 1.10.6-1 of
libhdf5_103 (C++ api bumped)
libhdf5cpp_103 (C++ api bumped)
for cygwin have been uploaded.
This is a last upstream release of 1.10.x series
For the full list of changes:
HDF5 is a suite/library that makes possible the
management of extremely large and complex data collections.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple