bash 127 errors after upgrade and other install errors

Hello,

I seem to be getting numerous bash error code 127 errors after updating

It seems to be happening on things like python and MySQL. The processes just return blank

Ex:

Myql
#returns blank

"echo $?"
> 127

Additionally,  old software I've been using for a while now fail (sort of), involving python and selenium and chrome/gecko driver

Two python processes get started , which both appear to be attempting to read from the same pipe (I think?)

Closing one of the processes will let the program continue, closing the other causes the main execution to stop.

127 errors go away with a fresh install, the python/selenium halting issue does not.

Are these related, and is there a fix?