This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lpr sends a file to my printer but it just sits there in the print queue
- From: Michael Coulter <coultermichael at comcast dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 19:30:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: lpr sends a file to my printer but it just sits there in the print queue
- Reply-to: michael dot coulter at gmail dot com
Thanks for the suggestions.
With the help of the directions here:
I was able to set up a printer port that works with /usr/bin/lpr -d
No idea why the normal Windows printer did not work, as that has worked
in the past.
-- Michael Coulter
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple