Re: another question about cygwin bash trying to make connections

Am 07.01.2020 um 21:58 schrieb LMH:
Hello,

This is the version of bash,

GNU bash, version 4.3.42(4)-release (i686-pc-cygwin)

it would be very helpful as a first step if I could find a verified digital signature
for this version of bash. The index here,

https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/bash/

gives an archive of bash with a signature for each tar.gz but not the signature for
each version of the extracted binary.

Thanks,

that is not the last version of bash, so I guess your system is not updated anyway

$ bash --version
GNU bash, version 4.4.12(3)-release (i686-pc-cygwin)