This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Strange behavior of Python Package Index
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 15:44:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: Strange behavior of Python Package Index
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am 06.01.2020 um 15:23 schrieb Kptain:
Something is strange with Python Package Index (PIP):
I have selected python38-tkinter package for the Cygwin setup.
Tkinter is available when I start python3.8, but when I try to check list of
packages installed with pip3.8,
tkinter is not listed.
It seems that all packages selected from Cygwin setup are missing.
Only packages installed with command pip3.8 install are listed.
Could someone explain what is wrong with my setup?
have you noticed that 3.6 is still default and 3.8 has
very few packages ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple