This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: engauge-digitizer-12.1
- From: mark mitchell <markummitchell at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 09:32:49 -0800
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: engauge-digitizer-12.1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Version 12.1 of "engauge-digitizer" has been uploaded.
Interactively converts a bitmap graph or map into numbers.
* Starting directory is saved and restored
* Display Coordinate Toolbar after import
* Fix autorepeat in Segment Settings dialog
* Fix log scale over very small range
* Fix tutorial page transition
* Add Farsi support
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple