This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Historical package patches?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 11:23:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Historical package patches?
- References: <email@example.com>
Am 30.11.2019 um 06:44 schrieb Daniel Santos:
I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with an old version of rsync on
Cygwin. Is there a git repo somewhere with historical patches? The
version in question is 3.0.4. This is on a remote machine that I can't
change, so I'm trying to decipher what I can from the logs.
there is no historical repo for patches.
However you can find the old packages on
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple