This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug reporting
- From: "Andrew Schulman via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 10:24:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bug reporting
- References: <CADPbhsC5wURgi_COOpNfLhw4NPQRdUa7rAbM01rnym0YZYB=bA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
> We are facing a bug problem during compilation.
> 1. "makedepend: error: out of space: increase MAXFILES"
> 2. make: *** [Makefile:327: dep] error 1
> Request to address this problem.
Brian gave you a very polite and helpful reply. But you didn't do your part
by asking a reasonable question. You didn't even tell us what you were
trying to compile, or bother to write a useful subject to your email! With
a question like that, don't expect a useful answer. You got one anyway.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple