This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Asymptote with option '-tex lualatex' makes an unexpected shift
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 00:53:35 +0000
- Subject: Re: Asymptote with option '-tex lualatex' makes an unexpected shift
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=cornell.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=cornell.edu; dkim=pass header.d=cornell.edu; arc=none
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=JpXBtgh0D6Lw0HFUTMw6FFmMxZRSp7vfpkNfLPdKhh4=; b=EuRVELdUxf366Dldn1ClihONoKxm080M1e8ED05jnsiH+5jpYe/MQ71VhF/mqu9UEkZl4TXz7b2ohphOlPDqhMADLya6YRk4KJAaHpIJpz6eDqQhw7AYYCd/lylzDXWqb6d8nD98jeopMYnSHelZEIDku4eljrY7+VZelOqtiaV5n/Pbk9ua0p5aGD2IW3rJ+pRR3sqFOTTgHU6WE2JNKB7AkOW3X9xsVczsotUcVu5xjnxkaBmqRfBWOr2Zb40XJ1UtFI6uQ2ZgVsrkgD+LZWF4pk3Bt8cnNFlxTdmQD/hYtsXlNgOSoyQI7OGmBmSX2eq5d1NFW9jzh9r9L8cLBQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=W8O+y1U1mulZ4vNDVnzWztxtQVPV2wH2rUm7iahrsTK5hTA1on0JZiymMkbVwhW98+HwybhgAkazczCoTWYbFigub+3S7aUyEaPupthrUGggZYDL9wa5qHXryFYLJ1c5b5emPLKlDrMA0tRe35K+DbTwrrPPGLIsASwPbcnfLjyym01imwAAcMIE1zJZblUeueuGD+g4ytJjxoIYIwAK5XKMemhgvsv9Lp5YfML6RJ+Y3tqbjQfcIeLgOmyd5GLzT9IrqirW6ahVbgq7c19cuYo7YyucYaJbO5v9nll+e4+vFlUjSEmR/3q1plqnKroQ0/Fohg3rz9amKs+KFVaxKw==
- References: <20191122212417.E16C.50F79699@gmail.com>
On 11/22/2019 7:24 AM, Lemures Lemniscati wrote:
> Hi! And thank you for maintaining many packages!
> I've experienced a situation:
> Asymptote with option '-tex lualatex' makes an unexpected shift.
> (I've installed all the texlive packages by setup*.exe.)
> I opened an issue on its main stream https://github.com/vectorgraphics/asymptote/issues/123
> But No one seems to reproduce it.
> I don't know whether it is an issue only on cygwin or not.
> Does anyone have a good idea?
I can reproduce this, both with Cygwin's TeX Live packages and with native TeX
Live on Cygwin, installed by following the instructions at
starting with downloading install-tl-unx.tar.gz.
But I'm not yet convinced that this is a Cygwin issue. Bowman said he couldn't
see a difference between the two PDFs, but maybe he didn't know what to look
for. He didn't respond to your posts in which you supplied the two PDFs. I'd
like to try this myself on Linux before I conclude that it's a Cygwin issue.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple