This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: error running HEG
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Yamuna_Giambastiani <giambastiani at lamma dot rete dot toscana dot it>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 06:57:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: error running HEG
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2019-11-20 03:17, Yamuna_Giambastiani wrote:
> Hello, i am new in this forum,
> i do not know if i am in the right section
> but, i am trying to use HEG for convert a HDF to GEOTiff, but it not works!
> i am at 8 point of the readme_install_Win (seven)
A little searching would have confirmed you are not, and found more appropriate
venues, but as you did not, and are having difficulties, you may want to consult
your IT development group, or a colleague with more experience in such matters.
You appear to be trying to install or build a NASA Java application
so you may want to try reading the FAQ
download the current release
follow the instructions
and the problem troubleshooting advice there;
subsribe to and post to a relevant mailing list
or email the development support team
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This email may be disturbing to some readers as it contains
too much technical detail. Reader discretion is advised.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple