This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Package search broken
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:18:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: Package search broken
- References: <email@example.com> <87pnhoz7dk.fsf@Otto.invalid>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2019-11-18 23:51, ASSI wrote:
> Steven Penny writes:
>> $ cygcheck -p curl.h
>> Found 0 matches for curl.h
> That was removed due to requiring excessive resources on the server.
> If we can figure out a way to do that with less load it'll likely come
You don't/can't index package hints and manifests to return PVR - sdesc?
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This email may be disturbing to some readers as it contains
too much technical detail. Reader discretion is advised.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple