This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Package search broken
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 04:34:49 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Package search broken
- References: <87pnhoz7dk.fsf@Otto.invalid>
On Tue, 19 Nov 2019 07:51:19 +0100, ASSI wrote:
That was removed due to requiring excessive ressources on the server.
If we can figure out a way to do that with less load it'll likely come
Easy, just distribute package file lists instead, like MSYS2, Arch, Debian
and... essentially every other distribution out there?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple