Application Security Software Users Lists

Hi,

Would be interested in acquiring Application Security Software Users Lists for your marketing initiatives.

We also have user's information of the following:

*    Application Shielding Software Users

*    Penetration Testing Software Users

*    Web Application Firewall (WAF) Software Users

*    Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Software Users
*    Static Application Security Testing (SAST) Software Users etc.

We are mainly specialized in technology Industry database currently holding 3200+ application user type.

Please let me know if you are looking for any other Technology/Software/Application users list.

Regards,

Krista Armstrong | Demand Generation
Santa Clara| USA

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave out'