This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] cygwin 3.1.0-0.6 (TEST)
- From: Michael Haubenwallner <michael dot haubenwallner at ssi-schaefer dot com>
- To: Takashi Yano <takashi dot yano at nifty dot ne dot jp>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 12:43:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] cygwin 3.1.0-0.6 (TEST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 9/22/19 4:11 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
> There have been a lot of changes in the PTY code since
> cygwin-3.1.0-0.5. Please test!
I'm encountering another strange behaviour I do not remember to have seen before:
Using ssh from some Linux xterm into the Cygwin sshd running on Server 2019
does clear the current terminal content as if /usr/bin/clear was executed.
Even moving /usr/bin/screen away does not make a difference, and it actually
does look like creating a new PTY does emit some 'clear screen' TTY code
(whatever that exactly is).
This does neither happen on Server 2012r2, nor with cygwin-3.0.7 on Server 2019.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple