Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] cygwin 3.1.0-0.6 (TEST)

Hi,

On 9/22/19 4:11 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
> The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution
> as test releases:

so I do have some Azure Pipelines running, which perform an automated
Cygwin setup from scratch before building my pet project there.

But then, I also do want to autotest cygwin1.dll itself a little, so I want
to use cygwin TEST versions or similar.  Because setup.exe does not
support that right now from the commandline, I do use snapshot builds of
cygwin1.dll, because identifying the last snapshot felt easier than
identifying the last test release.
However, I do see the last snapshot dating back to 2019-08-19, which is
rather old compared to test releases seen since then.

Is there something broken with building snapshots, or is it just not automated?

Thanks!
/haubi/