Re: Issues with multiple displays and openGL libraries after latest updates to X, GL, and Mesa

Greetings, Hamish MB!

> On 13/09/2019 01:41, Andrey Repin wrote:
>> Greetings, Hamish MB!
>>
>> Please no top-posting in this channel.
>>
>>> Note: I've just realised this only happens when 3D acceleration is
>>> enabled in VirtualBox, hence this may be a VirtualBox bug, rather than a
>>> Cygwin bug. Thoughts?
>> What video mode did you select for your system?
>> Which driver (standard or improved) did you install?
>>
> Thanks for letting me know about the top-posting. I'll see if my email
> client has a setting to disable that by default.

> I'm using the "VBoxSVGA" mode, but I also tried the "VBoxVGA" mode. I'm
> using the standard 3D driver, not the experimental one that supports
> Aero because that didn't work well for me.

I've found "experimental" one working quite well for the last decade.
128MB+ Video RAM, enabled 3D acceleration… There's minor issues with canvas
redraw of some apps, but nothing crash-level.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...