Cygwin glade v3.20.3 crashing with a segment fault.

Has anyone gotten Cygwin glade v3.20.3 to run without it crashing with a segment fault. I got the latest updates to make sure it had not been fixed. No luck. The strace is very long. I had attached a 7z compressed version of it but my E-Mail was reject as too long at greater that 1MB even though it is actually 940kb. It is hard to believe that the overhead of this message is over 60kb. The strace indicates to me that the program wrote outside of it writeable memory space.

    Help,
    Tom