This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] libmaxminddb 1.3.2-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 18:16:12 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] libmaxminddb 1.3.2-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
The libmaxminddb library provides a C library for reading MaxMind DB files,
including the GeoIP2 databases from MaxMind. This is a custom binary format
designed to facilitate fast lookups of IP addresses while allowing for
great flexibility in the type of data associated with an address.
This is the initial release for Cygwin, functionally replacing the GeoIP
packages, which only supported the now-defunct legacy database format.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple