Ceatec Japan

Hi,

I am following up to check if you are interested in acquiring Attendees or
exhibitors list of "Ceatec Japan- 2019

Expo name                         :  Ceatec Japan - 2019

Date                                    :     15-18 Oct 2019

Location                           :    Chiba, Japan

Total Attendees Count    :   10,000

Each record in the list contains: company name, contact name, job titles,
phone number, verified e-mail address, Industry, etc.

If you are interested, please let me know your thoughts so that I can
provide pricing for it.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks & Regards,

Elizabeth Wise

  Lead Generation

To opt out, please reply with "Leave Out" in the Subject Line.