This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenSSL 1.0.2t Availability
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: "D'Ambra, Nikki M [US] (MS) (Contr)" <Nikki.D'Ambra at ngc dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 14:03:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: OpenSSL 1.0.2t Availability
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2019-08-22 at 14:31 +0000, D'Ambra, Nikki M [US] (MS) (Contr)
> Are there plans to make the openssl 1.0.2t package available to the cygwin community?
1.0.2t has yet to be released upstream.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple