This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: looking for xcp and/or wxcopy?
- From: Hans-Bernhard Bröker <HBBroeker at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 00:21:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: looking for xcp and/or wxcopy?
- References: <5D5D9DF2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am 21.08.2019 um 21:39 schrieb L A Walsh:
>> apropos cut|grep -iP 'copy|paste'
> and found (among others)
> wxcopy (1x) - copy stdin or file into cutbuffer
> wxpaste (1x) - output a cutbuffer to stdout
> xcb (1x) - X Cut Buffers - Pigeon holes for your cut and
> paste se...
> but when I try to execute or find them they aren't
So have you run cygcheck on the packages that are supposed to contain
them? "cygcheck -p wxcopy" tells me that the former are part of the
xcb appears to not exist at all in current cygwin. So wherever that man
page was picked up from, I suspect that's not even part of Cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple