This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Did I miss something? cscope v15.9.1 has been released ...
- From: Hans-Bernhard Bröker <HBBroeker at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 10:36:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: Did I miss something? cscope v15.9.1 has been released ...
- References: <email@example.com>
Am 10.08.2019 um 10:01 schrieb Houder:
> Remarkably https://sourceforge.net/projects/cscope/ (news)
> reports v15.8b as the last release ...
> ... though v15.9 is mentioned at a different tab (git).
> But really, what changed? (why NO annoucement?)
That one's on me. I'm the maintainer of upstream cscope. There were
some unfortunate events around the release of 15.9 which apparently
distracted me enough to make me forget to actually post a NEWS item.
I'll do that now (a bit over a year leater)...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple