This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is the Mercurial package still maintained?
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- Cc: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 10:44:25 +0300
- Subject: Re: Is the Mercurial package still maintained?
- References: <CAHfZ7Xpr2FzLz=xdsawrV-VTDKuxEqFG5ccMpiRMN=Tv4CLcXA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2019-07-18 18:47, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 7/18/2019 2:10 PM, Ti Strga wrote:
> > Hi.
> > Upstream is at v5.0.2. The cygwin repo has been at 4.3.2 for almost two
> > years now, missing not only a lot of features but also the security fixes
> > in 4.7.2 and 4.9.
> > Is a new package blocked waiting on other support to be completed? Or is
> > it simply orphaned and waiting for a new maintainer or NMU?
> The maintainer is Jari Aalto. I don't know if he reads the list, so I'm adding
> him to the CC.
I'll update it,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple