This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] ncurses 6.1-1.20190727
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 23:10:20 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] ncurses 6.1-1.20190727
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Ncurses (new curses) started as a freely distributable clone of SVr4
curses. It has outgrown the clone description, and now contains many
features which are not in SVr4 curses. Curses is a pun on the term <<cursor
optimization>>. It is a library of functions that manage an application's
display on character-cell terminals (e.g., VT100).
This is an update to the latest upstream release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple