This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] automake1.16 1.16.1-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 23:03:27 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] automake1.16 1.16.1-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
This is Automake, a Makefile generator. It was inspired by the 4.4BSD make
and include files, but aims to be portable and to conform to the GNU
standards for Makefile variables and targets.
Automake1.16 contains automake-1.16.x, and may be installed alongside
other versions such as automake1.6, automake1.8, etc.
This is an update to the latest upstream release. The wrapper was updated
as well, and the 1.15 package rebuilt to not provide unversioned files now
provided by 1.16.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple