This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] gnutls 3.6.9-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 23:06:31 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] gnutls 3.6.9-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
GnuTLS is a secure communications library implementing the SSL, TLS and
DTLS protocols and technologies around them. It provides a simple C
language application programming interface (API) to access the secure
communications protocols as well as APIs to parse and write X.509, PKCS#12,
OpenPGP and other required structures.
This is an update to the latest upstream release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple