This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: openldap on Cygwin
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah at symas dot com>
- To: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 12:04:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: openldap on Cygwin
- References: <D2D1E09243A3854178C12845@[192.168.1.39]> <87tvba7yqx.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
- Reply-to: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah at symas dot com>
--On Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:30 PM +0200 Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de>
Quanah Gibson-Mount writes:
Sorry for wedging in sideways, but I've looked into building a more
up-to-date openldap and there's missing detection / configuration for
Cygwin. Specifically, there's code trying to use robust POSIX mutexes,
which Cygwin doesn't have. As there is no configure option (that I
could find), the solution is a bit invasive: either feeding in a number
of preprocessor defines or patching in the recognition of Cygwin into
libraries/liblmdb/mdb.c to define the correct options there.
Any chance the upcoming release would have a fix for that?
I would suggest filing a report in the OpenLDAP issue tracker at:
I use MSYS2 for my OpenLDAP on windows builds, so haven't any direct
experience at the moment with building it via cygwin.
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple