This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] python-pypsrp 0.3.1-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 00:35:05 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] python-pypsrp 0.3.1-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
pypsrp is a Python client for the PowerShell Remoting Protocol (PSRP) and
Windows Remove Management (WinRM) service. It allows your to execute
commands on a remote Windows host from any machine that can run Python.
This has been added as a dependency of Ansible.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple