This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] python-ntlm-auth 1.3.0-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 00:34:12 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] python-ntlm-auth 1.3.0-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
This library handles the low-level details of NTLM authentication for use
in authenticating with a service that uses NTLM. It will create and parse
the 3 different message types in the order required and produce a base64
encoded value that can be attached to the HTTP header.
This has been added as a dependency of Ansible.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple