This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] python36 3.6.9-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 23:24:03 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] python36 3.6.9-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming
language. It incorporates modules, exceptions, dynamic typing, very high
level dynamic data types, and classes. Python combines remarkable power
with very clear syntax. It has interfaces to many system calls and
libraries, as well as to various window systems, and is extensible in C or
C++. It is also usable as an extension language for applications that need
a programmable interface.
This is an update to the latest upstream 3.6 release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple