This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] curl 7.65.3-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 23:20:42 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] curl 7.65.3-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
curl is a command line tool and library for transferring files with URL
syntax, supporting FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, SCP, SFTP, TFTP, TELNET, DICT,
and FILE. curl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP
uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password
authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate...), file transfer resume,
proxy tunneling and a busload of other useful tricks.
This is an update to the latest upstream release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple