This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Wild card to address drives
- From: Fergus Daly <fergusd at frontier-science dot co dot uk>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Fergus Daly <fergusd at frontier-science dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 08:03:23 +0000
- Subject: Wild card to address drives
none / cygdrive binary 0 0
as the only line in the file /etc/fstab to allow for example
$ ls /h/config.sys
instead of the long-hand
$ ls /cygdrive/h/config.sys
In Linux I can type something like
ls /?/ -Ax
as a wild card to address ALL drives, but this does not work in Cygwin.
Is there a wild card syntax that would?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple