This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fresh OS, fresh cygwin install, unable to resolve "couldn't allocate heap, Win32 error 487" error
- From: Subash <subash dot parthiban at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 02:41:23 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Fresh OS, fresh cygwin install, unable to resolve "couldn't allocate heap, Win32 error 487" error
- References: <CAGwrd_mTiUGZr5A-kuOinBM-dbSW-UukYHwLPCRRVUh1DYMdsQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGwrd_nZ8pAK289LeRN77eV_jzk1xqZMmgVmbMtdAm_5eH7rdA@mail.gmail.com> <87k1hb6eku.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <CAGwrd_n4FP=bL=_+3t1VRJGQwZRboideMQu8bJOqW6qFcQ+iMg@mail.gmail.com>
This is Subash here. I am also facing the same issue. I have a Windows 10
machine and installed the latest version of Cygwin 3.0.7. But the same works
in Windows 10.
Can you please explain me how did you resolve it? Is this resolved after
installing 2.10.0 version?
I am trying the same version to download but i am unable to get it. Request
you to post the link to download it and how to get rid of this error.
Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple