This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: units 2.19-1
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 23:27:03 -0600
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: units 2.19-1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <e520f690-53bc-115b-c42e-5e531391f41d@SystematicSw.ab.ca>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
The following package has been upgraded in the Cygwin distribution:
The Units program converts quantities expressed in various scales to
their equivalents in other scales. The units program can handle
multiplicative scale changes as well as nonlinear conversions such as
Fahrenheit to Celsius or wire gauge. Units comes with an annotated,
extendable database defining nearly three and a half thousand units.
Version 2.19 - 28 May 2019
* Unit definitions updated to reflect new 2019 revisions to SI and the
2018 NIST CODATA.
* Added definitions of country and USA state areas, and physical
properties of selected woods.
* Changes only to definitions.units in this release.
[Also added wood units klafter and raummeter from German speaking areas.]
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This email may be disturbing to some readers as it contains
too much technical detail. Reader discretion is advised.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple