This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: AF_HYPERV address family not supported
- From: Biswapriyo Nath <nathbappai at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 00:11:39 +0530
- Subject: Re: AF_HYPERV address family not supported
- References: <CALK-3mKwcNXkhn5GxKc0r=3seOM5S7jx3_L8CkjSkxd9qVEemail@example.com>
Can anyone provide a function calls between cygwin socket() and Windows
socket() as a flowchart? For example, with AF_INET.
In source code (fhandler_socket_inet::socket), I see bunch of function
pointers which seems confusing to me.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple