This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sshd: fatal: seteuid XXX : No such device or address
- From: schleprock <schilpfamily at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 09:10:50 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: sshd: fatal: seteuid XXX : No such device or address
- References: <email@example.com> <20190314121034.GG3785@calimero.vinschen.de>
so i ran into the same problem and had some difficulty in figuring out how to
apply the solution. so hopefully to save other people from the same issue.
to set the sshd service to use the SYSTEM you open the properties sheet for
sshd service, go to the "Log On" tab and then click the radio button on the
"Local System account"
worked like a charm for me...
Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple