Re: Cygwin x error

On 2019-07-08 10:13, Williams, Dennis F II GS-09 USAF AFMC 559 SMXS/MXDPBB wrote:
> In trying to activate this product I received the following error:
> "Fatal server error:
> XDMCP fatal error: Session declined Maximum number of
> Server terminated with error (1)."
> I was unable to find help for this in your FAQs. Please advise

Cygwin is a volunteer project to provide a Unix like environment.
Many products are distributed with a prebuilt setup, which is the responsibility
of those who provide that to you.

Given your environment, it may require some changes to get things working.
Please consult your product and/or local site IT support.

Please also consult your local site IT support before emailing any problem info
anywhere.