RAPID + TCT 2019 - Attendees info

Hi,

Hope you are having a great day!

I am glad to know that you are exhibiting at RAPID - Advanced Product
Development Solutions - SME 2019. I wanted to let you know that we have the
current attendee list of 1,700 contacts for RAPID - Advanced Product
Development Solutions - SME 2019.

We would provide the contact information of attendees attending the show.

Let me know if you are interested and I shall get back to you with the
pricing and other information.

Kind Regards,

Chapel Eastman

Demand Generation Executive

If you are no longer interested, please reply back with "opt out"  as sub
line