This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: is it normal for bash.exe, sh.exe, and uname.exe to IPC with svchost.exe
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 21:12:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: is it normal for bash.exe, sh.exe, and uname.exe to IPC with svchost.exe
- References: <email@example.com>
> Is there some reason I should be expecting these processes to talk to
If your machine is in a domain they will contact the DC to get user and
group information via standard Windows facilities.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple