This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] libxml2 2.9.9-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 15:44:50 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] libxml2 2.9.9-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Libxml2 is the XML C parser and toolkit developed for the GNOME project.
XML itself is a metalanguage to design markup languages, i.e. text
language where semantic and structure are added to the content using
extra 'markup' information enclosed between angle brackets. HTML is the
most well- known markup language. Though the library is written in C, a
variety of language bindings make it available in other environments.
This is an update to the latest upstream release. The Python bindings are
now built for 3.7.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple