This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: report of 3 [main] make 17564 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.
- From: cygwinautoreply at sourceware dot org
- To: ycsjose at connect dot hku dot hk
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 09:53:06 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: report of 3 [main] make 17564 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.
- References: <CAC-Zu0C+VbJuzei9uQhwDX6xa8KgedBvJe=XK+zZOjjdEAtKtQ@mail.gmail.com>
>To Whom it may concern,
>I am asked to report the problem below and I would like to look for a
>I am using anaconda python 3.6 on my window 10 computer....
>i have this error when i input the command make
>3 [main] make 17564 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
>pointer. Please report this problem to
>the public mailing list email@example.com
>mkdir -p obj
>make: mkdir: Command not found
>Makefile:95: recipe for target `obj' failed
>make: *** [obj] Error 127
>I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple