This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] nspr 4.20-1, nss 3.42.1-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 22:03:44 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] nspr 4.20-1, nss 3.42.1-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Network Security Services (NSS) is a set of libraries designed to
support cross-platform development of security-enabled client and server
applications. Applications built with NSS can support SSL v2 and v3,
TLS, PKCS#5, PKCS#7, PKCS#11, PKCS#12, S/MIME, X.509 v3 certificates,
and other security standards.
This is an update to a recent upstream release of both libraries.
Support for system crypto policies has been enabled.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple