This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs and CTRL key problems using Cygwin 3.0.3
- From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 01:06:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: Emacs and CTRL key problems using Cygwin 3.0.3
- References: <CAH8yC8=aQrmcQntPSmEuUTD=2iAvDPQ+-fi21-bkyBX2eQ-yAw@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: noloader at gmail dot com
On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 2:29 AM Jeffrey Walton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I used Cygwin x86_64 flavor and SSH'd into a Linux box. I opened a
> text file with emacs and tried to delete a line with CTRL+K. Notice
> the '5;5u' where the delete was supposed to occur:
The updates that were applied earlier today fixed the issue.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple