This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs and CTRL key problems using Cygwin 3.0.3
- From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 07:16:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: Emacs and CTRL key problems using Cygwin 3.0.3
- References: <CAH8yC8=aQrmcQntPSmEuUTD=2iAvDPQ+-fi21-bkyBX2eQ-yAw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: noloader at gmail dot com
On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 5:59 AM Thomas Wolff <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Am 15.03.2019 um 07:29 schrieb Jeffrey Walton:
> > Hi Everyone,
> > I just upgraded to Cygwin 3.0.3. 3.0.3 was an in-place upgrade over
> > top the previous version. I don't recall the previous version.
> > I used Cygwin x86_64 flavor and SSH'd into a Linux box. I opened a
> > text file with emacs and tried to delete a line with CTRL+K. Notice
> > the '5;5u' where the delete was supposed to occur:
> > IS_APK=$(command -v apk 2>/dev/null | grep -v "^no " | wc -l)
> > 5;5u5;5u5;5u
> > if [ "$IS_DNF" -ne 0 ]; then
> > Formerly emacs worked as expected.
> Fixed with mintty 2.9.8.
I just updated, and saw mintty was the only package. But I am still
seeing the issue.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple