This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: seteuid problem with sshd
- From: Houder <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 01:00:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: seteuid problem with sshd
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 19:26:11, Bruce Halco wrote:
> I'm having to update a number of cygwin installations that are about a
> year old (cygwin 2.9.0-3). Usually I just run the installer and
> everything goes fine. Occasionally I've run into a problem and had to
> remove the existing installation and reinstall.
> Apparently something has changed with ssh. I now go though the same
> I haven't found any info using Google or the cygwin archives.
> I don't even have a good guess what file or directory is missing.
> I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions.
Look for "sshd" in the mailinglists of March and February (2019).
Yes, Cygwin has changed mid-February (end of February).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple