This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problem of login (Re: GNU screen and tmux cannot read tty input if they are started in a telnet session)
- From: Takashi Yano <takashi dot yano at nifty dot ne dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 15:05:48 +0900
- Subject: Problem of login (Re: GNU screen and tmux cannot read tty input if they are started in a telnet session)
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 conssluserg-03.nifty.com x2A65ZtX028628
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I try to clarify the title a little.
On Sat, 9 Mar 2019 10:35:13 +0900 Takashi Yano wrote:
> I would like to propose a patch attached for login package.
> This fixes the issue that GNU screen and tmux cannot read tty input
> if they are started in a telnet session.
> This issue is due to the ownership of tty. With login 1.12-1, tty
> is owned by cyg_server after logging in via telnet. This results
> in freeze of GNU screen and tmux.
Takashi Yano <email@example.com>
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple