This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pulseaudio.exe never have a sound
- From: Bobone <Bobone at bredband dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 16:53:59 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: pulseaudio.exe never have a sound
- References: <CAFrJEvMSYHVLLxNrAP-OGuMO4raySRL5TikkVa9G5gxYa2w2Ow@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <20150323091420.GD3017@calimero.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen-2 wrote
> Is anybody here interested in removing these limitations? One problem is
> that Cygwin only recogizes a single audio device, the current default
> device. It would be cool if somebody with a bit of knowledge in Windows
> audio could update Cygwin's /dev/dsp code a bit.
> Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
> Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
> Red Hat
> attachment0 (836 bytes)
Is it so that no matter what library, e.g. OSS or libdao, it is not possible
to address other sound devices?
Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple