Re: Cygwin 3.0.1-1 Breaks ALL cygwin applications on Windows 7 x64

On 2/26/2019 6:43 PM, Steven Penny wrote:
i would like to make that last point vividly clear: its on you to do that
testing. ive already given a clear refutation of your original point, so the
ball is now squarely in your court.

Not really. I don't work for free, especially for hostile people with over inflated egos and crippling social disorders.

The onus is on whoever is interested in having cygwin work in this particular configuration. Clearly not you. Since it works with 2.11, I'm not particularly interested in expending a lot of work figuring out what got botched in 3.0 or who did it. Wasn't me, so not my problem.

It was my mistake to assume that the cygwin community was interested in interoperability. I should have done more research before making that unwarranted assumption.